1) Storage / Use of your Data
LABEL OF LOVE is aware that the protection of your privacy is an important concern to you when using our websites. Therefore, we take the protection of your personal data very seriously. For this reason we want you to know when we save which data and how we make use of it.
We offer you additional services. We need your authorisation for these. If in future you no longer wish to make use of a service, you can inform us at any time. We will then delete your data immediately.
- Setting up a customer account so that you do not have to enter your name, address and shop code again next time you shop. When you next visit our shop, simply enter your email address and password at the start of the order process. Your name and your address are then loaded automatically in the order form.
- Subscribing to the Newsletter. When you order the Newsletter we will forward news items to you by email. Cancellation of your order is quite easy by using an option directly in the Newsletter or by sending a brief message on a contact form.
Handling your password confidentially is also very important to us. If you forget your password we will email you a new one. You can change the new password we give you to one you prefer in "My account".
In the following you will find out which data we save when and for what reason. In addition, you can personally be involved in increasing the security of your data by paying attention to the following points:
1. Keep your login and, above all, of course, your password secret.
2. Change your password regularly!
If you have any questions about data protection at LABEL-OF-LOVE.com please contact our service department (email: firstname.lastname@example.org).
2) Which data we save and why
Personal data such as name and address which are required in the frame of the order process of LABEL-OF-LOVE.com, we use for the performance of the contract and pass them on to our commissioned service providers for this purpose. In addition, your personal data, such as your delivery address, we save in the secure area protected by your password, so that in the event of further orders, renewed entry of the data is not necessary.
To be able to use our basket your browser must allow temporary Cookies!
- So that you can fill your basket with orders and manage it during your visit.
- So that we can tailor our website better to our customers' needs.
The Cookies used are visit related: they do not stay on your computer. When you leave our website, the temporary Cookie is discarded. With the aid of the information compiled we can analyse the patterns of use and structures of our website. In this way we can continue to optimise our website by improving the contents or the personalisation and simplify use.
You can, of course, obtain information about the data saved about you on request. Please send an email to our Service Team if you want this information. The same applies if you want to delete or correct your data.
We protect the transfer of your data with a secure SSL connection!
SSL is a security technology which guarantees that your personal data, incl. credit card information, your login data and your payment method are transferred safely via the Internet. The data are encoded in such a way that they are only readable for the payment system.
Your credit card data are not saved.
5) Amendment of the data protection declaration
LABEL-OF-LOVE.com reserves the right to be able to amend or correct this data protection declaration at any time in order to keep it in line with the latest developments. Please, therefore, take into account the current version of this declaration at any one time.
Label of love (FRD GmbH)
Franziska Romana Dannecker